Aloha Hostel Pamplona
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I would return to stay there ”
- 13 Aug 2017 Anonymous South Africa
- “ I definitely enjoyed my staying at Aloha Hostel. The staff is nice, hostel is clean. I recommend everybody. ”
- 22 Feb 2017 Anonymous Turkey
- “ Small town hostel in a central location. Strange room layout. Too many beds in each room so very cramped. Also ladder to top bunks positioned at the pillow end. Common area was very nice with a nice terrace outside closed at 11pm. Small but functional kitchen and good bathroom area although small showers. Good wifi throughout. Very basic breakfast included. ”
- 25 Aug 2016 Anonymous Northern Ireland