Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was so far the worst experience in a hostel I had. My room was full of dust, spider nets. When I first got into the place, I saw lots a female hair in my blanket. And this wasnt the worst part about my stay : the staff, which is by the way extremely unpolite, wakes you up to check if you had payed for that day. I was planning to stay one more day at this hostel but I was so frustrated and upset that I just wanted to get out of this place. I do not reccomend it all! ”
- 04 Aug 2015 Matheus Brazil
- “ I stayed at the Aloha Hostel in May 2015 for 4 nights the hostel was easy to find when you follow the instruction from hostel.com. The staffs are very helpful and they have all the information that tourists need. The only disappointing thing was that a room with 6 beds only had one plug a recommendation is to put an extension cable. ”
- 16 May 2015 Helvi Namibia
- “ HONESTLY IT WAS THE WORST HOSTEL WE HAVE EVER BEEN.WE HAVE BEEN THERE A WEEK AGO, IT WAS SO DIRTY, THE STAFF WASNT REALLY KIND AND IT WASNT A CHEAP HOSTEL. BAD EXPERIENCE. ”
- 19 Mar 2015 maria eugenia Argentina
- “ Muchas gracias a aloha me trataron muy bien y el ambiente es muy amigable y cerca de todo los lugares turisticos y restaurantes ”
- 12 Mar 2015 milton Argentina
- “ I was there for a short stay in the new year eve and i liked the hotsel. The location of the hostel is good which was the prime reason i looked it. They have lockers available for each room and there is also a luggage room. The kitchen area is good, there are 2 refrigerators and quite a lot of utensils. So if you are planning to cook your own food, like i did, that i would be a nice experience. The rooms are clean and there is a nice sitting area on the ground floor with music. Wifi is good. ”
- 30 Dec 2014 Anonymous India
- “ Very good hostel, the only bad thing is that they do not accept credit niether debit cards. ”
- 29 Dec 2014 Anonymous El Salvador