AlpLodge / BackPackers Interlaken
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had a very good stay, they have all the facilities and you get to know more people around the world. ”
- 07 Oct 2014 Anonymous Mexico
- “ A fantastic view on the canal and other beautiful scenerie. The furnitures are a little bit old. You can meet a lot of kind people there. ”
- 26 Aug 2014 Waad Tunisia
- “ Wonderful free breakfast. ”
- 16 Dec 2013 thomas USA
- “ Very good Swiss breakfast provided. Location is good. Shared kitchen was reasonably equipped. Grocery shop was available just opposite the hostel. Private parking was Chf 12 per day, which was consider a good rate compare to other town. Staff was helpful. Train station and the lake Thun ferry boat was less than 10 min walk. Highly recommended. ”
- 18 Nov 2013 Anonymous Malaysia