AlpLodge / BackPackers Interlaken
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The bunk beds were really squeaky and loud with the smallest of movements when sleeping but everything else was great. Staff is very helpful. ”
- 19 May 2015 Thomas USA
- “ Excellent modern, large, fully equipped kitchen, bathrooms very clean. The rooms are a bit small, but it didn´t really matter. The dining room is located on the top of the hostel with a great view over the Alps. The staff is very helpful and kind. The hostel is located in the centre of the town, the main Train Station is just 5-10 minutes walk away. Would strongly recommend. ”
- 17 Mar 2015 Anonymous Croatia
- “ The pillows were not good and rooms are very small compared to the pictures. The hostels should provide more information rather than just asked questions as travellers are new to place. Also no recreational games in the hostel. Also the 3 euro tax is additionally deducted while paying the amount whereas in the website it is mentioned all tax included. ”
- 15 Nov 2014 Sheetal India
- “ Well situated hostel in the city centre of Interlaken ”
- 21 Oct 2014 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ We had a very good stay, they have all the facilities and you get to know more people around the world. ”
- 07 Oct 2014 Anonymous Mexico
- “ A fantastic view on the canal and other beautiful scenerie. The furnitures are a little bit old. You can meet a lot of kind people there. ”
- 26 Aug 2014 Waad Tunisia