AlpLodge / BackPackers Interlaken
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The pillows were not good and rooms are very small compared to the pictures. The hostels should provide more information rather than just asked questions as travellers are new to place. Also no recreational games in the hostel. Also the 3 euro tax is additionally deducted while paying the amount whereas in the website it is mentioned all tax included. ”
- 15 Nov 2014 Sheetal India
- “ Well situated hostel in the city centre of Interlaken ”
- 21 Oct 2014 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ We had a very good stay, they have all the facilities and you get to know more people around the world. ”
- 07 Oct 2014 Anonymous Mexico
- “ A fantastic view on the canal and other beautiful scenerie. The furnitures are a little bit old. You can meet a lot of kind people there. ”
- 26 Aug 2014 Waad Tunisia
- “ Wonderful free breakfast. ”
- 16 Dec 2013 thomas USA