AlpLodge / BackPackers Interlaken
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very good Swiss breakfast provided. Location is good. Shared kitchen was reasonably equipped. Grocery shop was available just opposite the hostel. Private parking was Chf 12 per day, which was consider a good rate compare to other town. Staff was helpful. Train station and the lake Thun ferry boat was less than 10 min walk. Highly recommended. ”
- 18 Nov 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Out of safety box. No change of towels everyday. Nails sharpened from wood furniture could hurt the guests. It is very dangerous. Staying in a double room which is same price with twin room but totally different view, just next to the road, so noisy. No privacy in toilet and showerbooth due to semi-transparent glass curtain.....Conclusionally it was very un-convenient to stay here and would never stay again. ”
- 31 Aug 2013 Yungchan
- “ Beautiful place! Very clean and location is good! Also the staff was very helpful and extremely nice!! ”
- 24 May 2013 Diana USA
- “ Good hostel located just next to the mountains and lake.. In fact it is more like a hotel.. enjoyed my stay here... ”
- 17 Apr 2013 Anonymous India