AlpLodge / BackPackers Interlaken
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ One of the best hostels I have stayed in for a long time. Five stars for the location and the friendliness of the staff. They were able to help me out in all the queries I had and also provided me with appropriate advices. A definite recommendation to all. Breakfast was included. Kitchen was spacious and modern. Good roof top lounge to relax. Overall a great experience. ”
- 18 Sep 2015 Nishanth India
- “ Great idea to have a roof terasse. Good breakfast and friendly staff. ”
- 28 Aug 2015 thomas Germany
- “ The bunk beds were really squeaky and loud with the smallest of movements when sleeping but everything else was great. Staff is very helpful. ”
- 19 May 2015 Thomas USA
- “ Excellent modern, large, fully equipped kitchen, bathrooms very clean. The rooms are a bit small, but it didn´t really matter. The dining room is located on the top of the hostel with a great view over the Alps. The staff is very helpful and kind. The hostel is located in the centre of the town, the main Train Station is just 5-10 minutes walk away. Would strongly recommend. ”
- 17 Mar 2015 Anonymous Croatia
- “ The pillows were not good and rooms are very small compared to the pictures. The hostels should provide more information rather than just asked questions as travellers are new to place. Also no recreational games in the hostel. Also the 3 euro tax is additionally deducted while paying the amount whereas in the website it is mentioned all tax included. ”
- 15 Nov 2014 Sheetal India
- “ Well situated hostel in the city centre of Interlaken ”
- 21 Oct 2014 Anonymous Malaysia