Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good clean hostel. No atmosphere, but a good place with lots of room to relax. Only problem wifi doesn't work in the dorm rooms. Works better in common area which wasn't to bad. Not a party hostel definitely for families or more relaxed travelers. Short walk from the train station. Awesome kitchen and laundry wasn't the best but it was available! ”
- 24 Jun 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ We loved our stay at the Alplodge. The only thing bad was the bathroom situation. We stayed in a 4-bedroom suite. There are only common bathrooms, about 2 per floor. ”
- 19 May 2016 Galen USA
- “ The wifi is available in some areas of the hostel. I cannot use it inside the room, that's a real problem. Other than this, the rest about the hostel are perfect. ”
- 19 Nov 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ One of the best hostels I have stayed in for a long time. Five stars for the location and the friendliness of the staff. They were able to help me out in all the queries I had and also provided me with appropriate advices. A definite recommendation to all. Breakfast was included. Kitchen was spacious and modern. Good roof top lounge to relax. Overall a great experience. ”
- 18 Sep 2015 Nishanth India
- “ Great idea to have a roof terasse. Good breakfast and friendly staff. ”
- 28 Aug 2015 thomas Germany