Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice and quiet place to relax after walking around the busy and crowded streets of Madrid. Staff was friendly but didn't speak much English. Very clean place ! main issue was that the wifi only worked in the reception area. Also was difficult to find from the street because there was no sign outside. ”
- 28 Dec 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ This place was not so bad. The host is very nice but her English is very little and our Spanish was very little so we had some difficulty communicating. She had no tourist info available and directed us somewhere in town to speak to a tourist info center. We paid for a ensuite bathroom but it was only a toilet and sink. The shower was not completely installed. It was the first and only room I believe with ensuite. The room was right by the front door and kept slamming. That was annoying. ”
- 15 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ 1 min walking from metro, with a lift and a big supermarket selling things at super low price right around the corner. The vibe is very warm, like you are really staying at a Spainish friend's! Kitchen is equipped with all kinds of dishware you need, and a good stove to cook. We stayed at the room with a petit balcony which provides a very nice view of the street. The owner shows the greatest hospitality though she doen'st speak English, we could understand what she tried to say. Recommanded!! ”
- 31 May 2013 Anonymous Taiwan