Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place was not so bad. The host is very nice but her English is very little and our Spanish was very little so we had some difficulty communicating. She had no tourist info available and directed us somewhere in town to speak to a tourist info center. We paid for a ensuite bathroom but it was only a toilet and sink. The shower was not completely installed. It was the first and only room I believe with ensuite. The room was right by the front door and kept slamming. That was annoying. ”
- 15 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ 1 min walking from metro, with a lift and a big supermarket selling things at super low price right around the corner. The vibe is very warm, like you are really staying at a Spainish friend's! Kitchen is equipped with all kinds of dishware you need, and a good stove to cook. We stayed at the room with a petit balcony which provides a very nice view of the street. The owner shows the greatest hospitality though she doen'st speak English, we could understand what she tried to say. Recommanded!! ”
- 31 May 2013 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ You get what you paid. Nice staff, helpful giving advice. Just 5 min from Sol, in the city center. ”
- 06 Apr 2013 Ricardo
- “ pros: excellent location (metro as well as walking distance to plaza major, sol, cava baja, etc.), very accommodating and nice owner, comfortable bed cons: paper thin walls and we were next to the front door (which was super squeaky)it was loud and less than relaxing, weird/bad smell at times, could hear pipes from above loudly, construction in courtyard was very loud in the morning and scaffolding direct by window, no sunlight, we booked an ensuite bathroom with shower- the shower didnt work ”
- 29 Mar 2013 Emily USA
- “ This is a very nicely located hostel. It's a walking distance from practically any central location! The place is a large apartment reconverted into a hostel, so even though bathrooms are shared, they are individual and you still keep your privacy. The rooms are very spacious and nice-looking. They have hardwood floors and central heating, so the hotel is always warm and cozy. The only problem I found was that if you happen to have noisy neighbours, you get to hear them very clearly. ”
- 28 Feb 2013 Mercedes Spain
- “ Totalmente recomendable. Inmejorables la situación, la atención, la limpieza, el precio... ”
- 19 Jan 2013 Ana