Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Best hostel i've ever stayed in, better than my house! The room was very cosy with an incredibly comfy mattress. We had issues with our money transfer on the last day and the owners let us leave our bags and pop in to eat/use the internet. Will definitely be using again in the near future. ”
- 12 Apr 2015 Jack England
- “ Really friendly and accommodating host! Excellent location. Right in the center of Madrid between Sol, Plaza Major and Plaza de Santa Ana and nearby metro lines. Everything is within walking distance. ”
- 20 Mar 2015 Adam Poland
- “ I really enjoyed my stay at the hostel. It has everything a good hostel needs: safe locks, great location, good staff, appliances for washing clothes, shelving for dishes, coffee, tea, water, and clean bathrooms and showers. You should be advised that the owner of the hostel is VERY nice and SUPER helpful, but she speaks Spanish. So it's best to brush up on a few key words before you go. Couldn't be a better location! ”
- 08 Mar 2015 Brian USA
- “ We had such an amazing stay here!! The woman who runs the place is so nice and motherly, helped us with everything we needed and we got along fine even though she didn't speak much English and we didn't speak much Spanish. the rooms were cute and colorful and just absolutely lovely. the kitchen was well equipped, we enjoyed multiple dinner with other hostel guests but also had our own privacy. it was very quiet and pleasant, it really felt like more of a home than a hostel. Stay here! best! ”
- 17 Dec 2014 Hallel USA
- “ Run by the nicest most motherly woman ever. Very big room with sink in it (single room). Small shower in the shared bathrooms but I guess that's to be expected in Europe. Only issue was I could hear other peoples' TV's on all night and that kept me up. ”
- 14 Oct 2014 Kevin USA