Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is perfect, hostess doesn't speak much english but is very very nice and room is very spacious. The only complaint is that there is very thin walls (so don't forget to pack earplugs). If something else must be said, the interior could be a little less worn out. Otherwise Alvaro Residencia is a nice, homelike place to stay. ”
- 30 Dec 2015 Susanna Finland
- “ We had a lot of trouble finding the hostel and working out how to get in. It was probably our least favourite room but it was fine for the money we spent. ”
- 08 Aug 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Perfect location and very friendly. Will return without a question next time in Madrid. ”
- 10 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Every rooms, kitchen and bathrooms was clean. ”
- 30 Jun 2015 Marin Japan