Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is perfect, hostess doesn't speak much english but is very very nice and room is very spacious. The only complaint is that there is very thin walls (so don't forget to pack earplugs). If something else must be said, the interior could be a little less worn out. Otherwise Alvaro Residencia is a nice, homelike place to stay. ”
- 30 Dec 2015 Susanna Finland
- “ We had a lot of trouble finding the hostel and working out how to get in. It was probably our least favourite room but it was fine for the money we spent. ”
- 08 Aug 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Perfect location and very friendly. Will return without a question next time in Madrid. ”
- 10 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Every rooms, kitchen and bathrooms was clean. ”
- 30 Jun 2015 Marin Japan
- “ We're a young couple and we loved our stay in a cozy, lovely decorated room. The owners were very nice and always ready to help. They told us where to find interesting sights and how to get around the city. The best thing about the hostel is the location, you can reach all the main attractions by foot and you can get there from the airport easily (we took the Metro). We recommend this hostel to everyone seeking a quiet, cozy getaway in the heart of the city. We'll come back when in Madrid again! ”
- 09 Jun 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ O hostel é simples, mas confortável. ”
- 22 May 2015 Alessandra Brazil