Amar Niwas Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ a very bad hostel, very dirty, problem with toilets, my single room with private bathroom was an unreasonable demand, extremly small, hot, dirty, I get another room, a little bit better, all together the poorest hostel on my trip, the boss "friendly", but I think, he only look to my money box. ”
- 06 Mar 2013 Klaus
- “ I have no idea why this place is on the top list as it doesnt provide any value. The price you see here will be doubled due to every single thing there you have to pay for and plus tax on top of everything. The location is good indeed but the atmosphere is bad, the owner is really annoying, the rooms are dirty and worn off like a decade ago. With countless rules it feels like a prison. Worst place ive been in india so far ”
- 17 Feb 2013 Vsevolod Russia
- “ I enjoyed staying at this guesthouse. It was nice getting to know Sunny and Nina. However, there are new charges popping up everywhere! You pay to use the phone, the internet, wi-fi, luggage storage and of course food and chai. The bill racks up fast, so unless you want to end up spending as much as you would at a luxury hotel, spend your time away from the guesthouse. The hidden fees taint the experience. But the owners are trustworthy and run the business with unbending and professional rules. ”
- 27 Nov 2012 Anonymous USA