Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The manager of the hotel was rude. On tripadvisor I read that internet connection would become worse on the higher floors. They gave me a room on the second floor. After being in the room for five minutes, the electricity cut. Within two minutes the manager was knocking on my door saying that I should switch rooms because electricity wasn't working. I got moved to the third floor, after which I saw that other people had taken my original room with internet connection. Also: dirty walls/linnen. ”
- 05 May 2014 Johanne Netherlands
- “ Good location at Banglamphu, near Th Khao San and walking distance at most visited places / Ko Ratanakoshin, Wat Bowonniwet, Wat Saket and Golden Mount /. The room was small a bit, the shower rather poor, but generally the accommodation is good value for money. If you don't expect luxury that's decent for 2-3 nights. I can recommend this hotel to budget travellers. ”
- 31 Mar 2014 Andrzej Poland
- “ Good Value for money. very nice staff and bus 53 can take you everywhere from there! quite at night with a good distance to kao san rd. try the bar across the street quite cousy! the bed was a bit hard. but I guess is good for the column :-) ”
- 03 Feb 2014 Sarah Venezuela