Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The manager of the hotel was rude. On tripadvisor I read that internet connection would become worse on the higher floors. They gave me a room on the second floor. After being in the room for five minutes, the electricity cut. Within two minutes the manager was knocking on my door saying that I should switch rooms because electricity wasn't working. I got moved to the third floor, after which I saw that other people had taken my original room with internet connection. Also: dirty walls/linnen. ”
- 05 May 2014 Johanne Netherlands
- “ Good location at Banglamphu, near Th Khao San and walking distance at most visited places / Ko Ratanakoshin, Wat Bowonniwet, Wat Saket and Golden Mount /. The room was small a bit, the shower rather poor, but generally the accommodation is good value for money. If you don't expect luxury that's decent for 2-3 nights. I can recommend this hotel to budget travellers. ”
- 31 Mar 2014 Andrzej Poland
- “ Good Value for money. very nice staff and bus 53 can take you everywhere from there! quite at night with a good distance to kao san rd. try the bar across the street quite cousy! the bed was a bit hard. but I guess is good for the column :-) ”
- 03 Feb 2014 Sarah Venezuela
- “ Given that Bangkok is a big, anonymous city, it's hard to find anywhere that seems nice. This was close to Khoa San Road and within walking distance of the main sites. It's off the main street, which makes it feel more secure, and it's quiet. The room was clean and small, but just fine for a single traveler on a budget. ”
- 19 Dec 2013 Anonymous Israel