Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location at Banglamphu, near Th Khao San and walking distance at most visited places / Ko Ratanakoshin, Wat Bowonniwet, Wat Saket and Golden Mount /. The room was small a bit, the shower rather poor, but generally the accommodation is good value for money. If you don't expect luxury that's decent for 2-3 nights. I can recommend this hotel to budget travellers. ”
- 31 Mar 2014 Andrzej Poland
- “ Good Value for money. very nice staff and bus 53 can take you everywhere from there! quite at night with a good distance to kao san rd. try the bar across the street quite cousy! the bed was a bit hard. but I guess is good for the column :-) ”
- 03 Feb 2014 Sarah Venezuela
- “ Given that Bangkok is a big, anonymous city, it's hard to find anywhere that seems nice. This was close to Khoa San Road and within walking distance of the main sites. It's off the main street, which makes it feel more secure, and it's quiet. The room was clean and small, but just fine for a single traveler on a budget. ”
- 19 Dec 2013 Anonymous Israel
- “ Very accommodating and friendly receptionist, speaks English and also knows a few words in Czech :-) The rooms and bathrooms are clean. Very good location for sight seeing in the centre. ”
- 13 Sep 2013 Martin Czech Republic
- “ REally nice one. clean and pleasant. Quiet most of the time, except for an neighbour or a traveler that sang/prayed very loud every night at 2.am (well it was only for 10 minutes)!! The reception guy was very nice. I recommend. ”
- 22 Aug 2013 Anonymous Portugal