Amazing Hostel Arequipa
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff at Amazing Hostel Arequipa are fantastic - so friendly and helpful. They ordered taxis for us, stored our bags for us while we went to Colca Canyon for a few days and the one guy who used to be a guide at Colca Canyon gave us lots of information on doing a self-guided hike. Our double ensuite room was very spacious and clean and always had hot water. The banana pancakes at breakfast are delicious! The only downside is that it was very quiet while we were there. ”
- 01 Nov 2013 Anonymous South Africa
- “ They lost our reservation two times, second time the had our luggage stored, while we were on a tour, but coming back they had no rooms and wanted us to go to another hostel. We chose to leave! Pancakes good though... ”
- 15 Oct 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ About 6 blocks/less than 15 mins to main square and many attractions. The closest road is lined with travel companies if need be, but the hostel arranged a great Colca tour for me!! They use a great company. AMazing banana pancakes and tea for breakfast. Lovely courtyard. Computers to use and wifi. Rooms were clean. Hot water in low times (the afternoon/evening as opposed to the morning). Very clean. Near a few other hostels. Really enjoyed my stay. Double/private rooms have TV. Nice and warm. ”
- 07 Aug 2013 Jennifer Canada
- “ Great breakfast, good location, terrible internet. ”
- 10 Jun 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ One of the best breakfast i"ve ever had! ”
- 23 Mar 2013 Caio Brazil