Amber Hostel Cartagena
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Not the greatest value, but in a nice location close enough to the old city. Staff are friendly and helpful. Facilities are adequate. ”
- 11 Jan 2013 Nathaniel USA
- “ Great location and helpful staff, highly recommended if you need a cheap place to stay. The rooms have air conditioning. ”
- 13 Aug 2012 Sjoerd
- “ It was a wonderful place to stay. i was there for a total of 4 nights and then 1 more night before i had to fly home. It's a wonderful family that runs Amber. They went out of their way to help me while I was in Cartagena. I am so thankful that I was able to meet such a great family. ”
- 09 Apr 2012 Brittany
- “ I enjoyed my stay here for two nights. I was able to relax and it was very quiet which is what I prefer over the party places. The staff was exceptionally helpful with whatever I asked for and just genuinely kind so I felt very comfortable there. It's close to everything there is to see. ”
- 22 Dec 2011 Avery