Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The place is easy enough to find. Not too far from old town or the train station. The lady when I checked in was pretty nice and showed me my room. I had a private room. It was adequate, my only complaint is that the bed is like part of a couch day bed. Wasn't the most comfortable. Everything else was fine. Kept clean. ”
- 26 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Hostel was well located, right outside the ring that circles the city. Was the best deal for a single room which was clean with good internet- my primary concerns these days. Bathroom was external, but still great. Not a hostel with a great deal of life, or any for that matter, so definitely not a party hostel, but the staff was very helpful, even offering me a last minute ride of desperation to the bus stop. Amazing! Makes up for the atmosphere. ”
- 23 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ It's a great location! Just outside the beautiful "Old Town" and it's a walking distance to everything! It's a very calm hostel and we felt very independent. We booked a private room for two but we got a dorm with six beds all to ourselves! It was awesone! ”
- 25 Jul 2013 Madeléne