Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel was well located, right outside the ring that circles the city. Was the best deal for a single room which was clean with good internet- my primary concerns these days. Bathroom was external, but still great. Not a hostel with a great deal of life, or any for that matter, so definitely not a party hostel, but the staff was very helpful, even offering me a last minute ride of desperation to the bus stop. Amazing! Makes up for the atmosphere. ”
- 23 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ It's a great location! Just outside the beautiful "Old Town" and it's a walking distance to everything! It's a very calm hostel and we felt very independent. We booked a private room for two but we got a dorm with six beds all to ourselves! It was awesone! ”
- 25 Jul 2013 Madeléne
- “ single room for this money - amazing. i was staying there just for one night, but i was very comfortable. it was also clean, what is very important for me. the location is just great. i can honestly recommended you this hostel during stay in cracow :) ”
- 05 Mar 2013 Natalia Poland
- “ near city centre, dark rooms below street level ”
- 22 Jul 2012 Anonymous Germany
- “ IT WAS SO CHEAP I DID NOT EXPECT SUCH VALUE THE STAFF WERE HELPEFUL AND POLITE, IT WAS NEAR TO ALL THE SIGHTS. I WAS VERY HAPPY THERE AND WOULD RECOMEND IT TO ANYONE WHO WANTED A ROOM IN KRAKOW.IT,S NEAR TO TRANSPORT AND THAT WITH THE HELPFUL STAFF MAKE IT IDEAL FOR SOMEONE ON A BUDGET. ”
- 05 Apr 2012 Anonymous