Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ lovely hotel rooms, just felt the walls of rooms were very thin and a lot of noise came through from outside traffic, in the hallways and other hotel rooms. ”
- 15 Jan 2014 Anonymous Ireland
- “ It was so great! Very nice location, nice people - I cannot complain about anything because everything was fine. Nice Price, Nice Stay! I can just recommend this place. Me and my boyfriend will definItely come again. Inner city loccation with good connection to all places. ”
- 10 Jan 2014 Stephanie Germany
- “ We loved Amberley House and the staff. You literally walk out the door and you are in the heart of Dublin. The bathroom was gorgeous and the beds were comfy. We stayed in the newer area of the hostel. We will definitely be back. ”
- 07 Jan 2014 Andrea USA
- “ Really nice accommodation, very clean, spacious and very close to everything in Dublin! The girl on the desk was very friendly and helpful. Stayed there twice in a week and would again. Such great value for money! Definitley recommend this place :) ”
- 27 Nov 2013 Hazel Ireland
- “ My friend and I had a great experience at this guest house, situated in a quiet area close to the city center. The room was spacious, light and well designed with really comfy beds. The style of the bathroom really appealed to me. Perhaps the furnishing was not perfectly planned and there were some scratch marks on the walls but apart from those flaws it was great. I enjoyed the typical English breakfast, though a larger variety would be nice. Staff was friendly and helpful. ”
- 20 Jun 2013 Anonymous Sweden