America del Sur Hostel Buenos Aires
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My flight was delayed from Ushuaia into Buenos Aires, so it was nearly midnight when I arrived at the America del Sur hostel on Sunday night, February 1st. Despite this, the room was ready and there was someone there to welcome me. I stayed for four nights. This was my second visit to this hostel - my last visit was in January 2014. The staff are multilingual, extremely friendly and very helpful. Something beyond their control - is a noisy club that opens late at night a couple of doors down. ”
- 01 Feb 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Nice hostel, great staff, really good atmosphere. ”
- 25 Nov 2014 Anonymous Poland
- “ Great spot & the girls on the reception are super friendly & helpfull on anything you ask them! ”
- 11 May 2014 Craig England