America del Sur Hostel Buenos Aires
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was a wonderful stay, with wonderfully helpful staff. When I return to Buenos Aires I will *absolutely* be returning to America del Sur Hostel and between now and then I will be sending everyone else I know to them. ”
- 31 Oct 2013 Sean USA
- “ I only stayed one night, and was in a 4 bed mixed dorm. The environment was open, friendly, and respectful. The people at the reception will help with anything you need, and with a warm smile. This hostel is an awesome choice if you want clean, modern, and a relaxed social environment with people from all parts of the world. ”
- 18 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel is very big, with two elevators and five levels, which makes you feel as if you're in a pretty unpersonal hotel. Staff are friendly though. Don't go here if you're looking for a cosy hostel, it's fine if you like no-nonsense. ”
- 04 Feb 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Stayed 5nights, really liked it. Helpful and nice staff, managed to do a lot of stuff in 6days only. Big place but nice and clean dorms with toilets&showers, only thing missing was the soap? Very nice free tours and bar recommendations and super comfy lobby. Good location. Breakfast was ok. Keep up the good job!! (: ”
- 20 Jan 2013 Anonymous Finland
- “ Very nice atmosphere, would recommend and actually did recommend it ”
- 15 Dec 2012 Anonymous Belgium