America del Sur Hostel Buenos Aires
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Rooms are very clean and there is a bathroom inside each barhroom. Staff were kind with us. Location is good. I highly reccomend it. ”
- 27 Jun 2015 Anonymous Spain
- “ Very cool hostel where you can meet people. The dorm is small but functional. Good location, safe. Staff is helpful but they put the music too loud. Breakfast is better than the other hostels in Argentina. ”
- 21 Mar 2015 CAROLINE TO NGA France
- “ My flight was delayed from Ushuaia into Buenos Aires, so it was nearly midnight when I arrived at the America del Sur hostel on Sunday night, February 1st. Despite this, the room was ready and there was someone there to welcome me. I stayed for four nights. This was my second visit to this hostel - my last visit was in January 2014. The staff are multilingual, extremely friendly and very helpful. Something beyond their control - is a noisy club that opens late at night a couple of doors down. ”
- 01 Feb 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Nice hostel, great staff, really good atmosphere. ”
- 25 Nov 2014 Anonymous Poland