America del Sur Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Pros: very friendly staff, good breakfast, great views, lots of info on trips/tours, books busses etc for you, credit card accepted, very clean and friendly atmosphere. I really liked this place. Cons: A little far from the center, slow internet in evenings ”
- 23 Feb 2015 Jennifer
- “ The hostel is about a 10 to 15 minute walk to the central area and out of all the noise and congestion; it has a big common area with good views; the room was clean; the breakfast was more then just bread, butter and jam; the staff was very helpful and friendly, the hostel is big but it has a lot of space ”
- 13 Nov 2014 Allan USA
- “ Fun place, slept well...recommend ”
- 07 Nov 2014 nicholas USA
- “ Some of the staff were not that professional, asking personal things and not that available of helping. Others were very good though. ”
- 25 Aug 2014 DIEGO BRUNO Brazil