America del Sur Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Pros: very friendly staff, good breakfast, great views, lots of info on trips/tours, books busses etc for you, credit card accepted, very clean and friendly atmosphere. I really liked this place. Cons: A little far from the center, slow internet in evenings ”
- 23 Feb 2015 Jennifer
- “ The hostel is about a 10 to 15 minute walk to the central area and out of all the noise and congestion; it has a big common area with good views; the room was clean; the breakfast was more then just bread, butter and jam; the staff was very helpful and friendly, the hostel is big but it has a lot of space ”
- 13 Nov 2014 Allan USA
- “ Fun place, slept well...recommend ”
- 07 Nov 2014 nicholas USA
- “ Some of the staff were not that professional, asking personal things and not that available of helping. Others were very good though. ”
- 25 Aug 2014 DIEGO BRUNO Brazil
- “ Clean and comfortable hostel. The atmosphere is quiet and the staff are helpful ”
- 01 Jun 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Good value for money. Staff was very friendly. There was a lot of confusion around bookings. If you are a planner and used to having things booked in advance, like the tours, airport shuttle etc, please do not expect everything to be taken care of, because you will need to remind the staff multiple times and be on top of your requests. For instance, I was not confirmed on the airport shuttle till the very last minute. The kitchen is very messy, even during off-peak season. ”
- 21 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA