America del Sur Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Some of the staff were not that professional, asking personal things and not that available of helping. Others were very good though. ”
- 25 Aug 2014 DIEGO BRUNO Brazil
- “ Clean and comfortable hostel. The atmosphere is quiet and the staff are helpful ”
- 01 Jun 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Good value for money. Staff was very friendly. There was a lot of confusion around bookings. If you are a planner and used to having things booked in advance, like the tours, airport shuttle etc, please do not expect everything to be taken care of, because you will need to remind the staff multiple times and be on top of your requests. For instance, I was not confirmed on the airport shuttle till the very last minute. The kitchen is very messy, even during off-peak season. ”
- 21 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great hostel; good kitchen and toilet facilities, very helpful and kind staff; cool atmosphere ”
- 09 Feb 2014 Melina Argentina
- “ Very friendly and helpful staff! ”
- 04 Feb 2014 Daiana Argentina
- “ This hostel had one of the best atmospheres of anywhere I stayed in Patagonia due to its huge, beautiful communal area and large kitchen, daily breakfast and nightly option for barbecue dinner, and an incredibly helpful staff who emailed us from the day we made our reservation to help us book tours and transportation. The only drawback is that it is a little bit outside of town (about 10 minutes walk uphill). We only wish we could have stayed longer! ”
- 23 Dec 2013 Lauren USA