America del Sur Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel; good kitchen and toilet facilities, very helpful and kind staff; cool atmosphere ”
- 09 Feb 2014 Melina Argentina
- “ Very friendly and helpful staff! ”
- 04 Feb 2014 Daiana Argentina
- “ This hostel had one of the best atmospheres of anywhere I stayed in Patagonia due to its huge, beautiful communal area and large kitchen, daily breakfast and nightly option for barbecue dinner, and an incredibly helpful staff who emailed us from the day we made our reservation to help us book tours and transportation. The only drawback is that it is a little bit outside of town (about 10 minutes walk uphill). We only wish we could have stayed longer! ”
- 23 Dec 2013 Lauren USA
- “ AMazing experience from America del Sur. The staff is incredible! They go out of their way to help you out with plans! ”
- 15 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ they dont offer the basic things just like salt or oil in kitchen. ”
- 06 Sep 2013 Jia China