American Dream Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Would stay again - entire hostel was very clean, well kept, staff was helpful. Rooms were decent size and included a sink/mirror which was helpful. Showers/bathrooms were shared on floor but single occupancy (with locks) - one shower, and 1-2 toilets on each floor. Had to wait a little for a shower in the morning, but otherwise was fine. Breakfast in morning offered variety of bagels, cereal, fruit & coffee. Noise levels as expected - some street noise, and people on stairs could be bit loud. ”
- 29 Oct 2016 Hanna USA
- “ The overall experience was enjoyable but there where a few minor inconveniences that unfortunately made our trip a little less enjoyable. The WiFI was an absolute disaster (we ended up using the free WiFi provided by NYC, but it only worked on the aisles) and the atmosphere was not great. We'd still recommend this place as its location is very convenient and the value for money, while it would be quite poor in most other cities, was alright for NYC. ”
- 07 Aug 2016 Felix Switzerland
- “ Rooms are small. Restrooms and bathrooms are very small and dirty. The lock of the bedroom didn't work well. ”
- 07 Aug 2016 Marina Switzerland