American Dream Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Breakfast is more than decent (waffles, bagels, cake, croissant, honey, fresh strawberries, blueberries, grapes, apples & pears), the location is excellent and it’s mostly quiet at night. The price is unbeatable in Manhattan, so it’s easy to overlook the rooms smelling maybe a little musty and being very basic. It’s an affordable, clean option with nice staff and excellent location near the Flatiron Building - I‘d definitely recommend it for the budget-conscious traveller. ”
- 22 Oct 2018 Anonymous Austria
- “ Staff was nice so check in was pleasant. Rooms were clean. Nice bar in the basement with active crowd at night. Location is pretty good as it is in the core downtown area.In September 2018 there was a lot of construction going on in the blocks surrounding the hostel so it would be even better when that is complete ”
- 30 Sep 2018 Eric USA
- “ Have stayed here before, will stay again. Please don't put me on the 3rd floor next time. Hello to Lou! ”
- 30 May 2018 William USA
- “ The staff were very friendly and answered any questions I had. ”
- 04 Apr 2018 Anonymous USA