Amigo Hostel Amsterdam
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is not the worst place I have ever stayed but close. Rooms are dirty. Bathroom is gross. I literally gave up the second two nights ( paid ) stay to go anywhere else. Avoid this place if possible. I have traveled all over the world for years. This place is awful. ”
- 05 Aug 2017 Benjamin USA
- “ Thanks for everything it was a great stay 🤗 ”
- 22 May 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ I would not recommend this Hostel for lone women traveling. It was my first time in Europe. And I was staying in Hostels everywhere I went. I left in the middle of the night from this hostel and paid $500.00 to stay at the Hilton. For one night. I then took a plane back to my family. ”
- 06 May 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Very central, super nice staff, luggage room that you can use all the time and great rooms. Definitely go there again!! ”
- 09 Apr 2017 Nadja Austria
- “ Great stay for cheapest price , best for young people to chill or search for job in Amsterdam, not far away from center in a nice neighborhood. Totally recommend for everyone ! ”
- 19 Mar 2017 Anonymous Slovakia