Amigo Hostel Amsterdam
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is not the worst place I have ever stayed but close. Rooms are dirty. Bathroom is gross. I literally gave up the second two nights ( paid ) stay to go anywhere else. Avoid this place if possible. I have traveled all over the world for years. This place is awful. ”
- 05 Aug 2017 Benjamin USA
- “ Thanks for everything it was a great stay 🤗 ”
- 22 May 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ I would not recommend this Hostel for lone women traveling. It was my first time in Europe. And I was staying in Hostels everywhere I went. I left in the middle of the night from this hostel and paid $500.00 to stay at the Hilton. For one night. I then took a plane back to my family. ”
- 06 May 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Very central, super nice staff, luggage room that you can use all the time and great rooms. Definitely go there again!! ”
- 09 Apr 2017 Nadja Austria
- “ Great stay for cheapest price , best for young people to chill or search for job in Amsterdam, not far away from center in a nice neighborhood. Totally recommend for everyone ! ”
- 19 Mar 2017 Anonymous Slovakia
- “ Guys trying to do their best but it's not the best place with narrow corridors, tiny rooms and dirty restrooms. I can compare it with Bobs youth hostel by the same level of coziness and price but Bobs located at the city center, so.. But anyway, it's not so terrible in Amigo, just average low level hostel. ”
- 07 Jan 2017 Anonymous Russia