Amigos Hostel Cozumel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel, and very.helpful staff. It's a great place to relax or to explore Cozumel from. ”
- 26 Jun 2015 GEMMA Canada
- “ Wonderful location, everything you need to enjoy the island on the cheap! ”
- 29 May 2015 Richard USA
- “ Amigos and Kathy were awesome! I was traveling on my own and met friendly people here. Chill, affordable place to stay in Cozumel. Definitely a quiet environment and NOT a party hostel, which was great! Perfect fit if you're looking for a place to rest and relax after a day of diving -- you will sleep well here. Would definitely stay here again. Maybe a 5-7 block walk from the center of town and the main tourist area on Melgar, but a little exercise is good for you. The pool was wonderful. ”
- 09 May 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great place! ”
- 25 Mar 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ A green oasis retreat for those who doesn't mind a bit of extra walking distance from citycenter. Owner/staff provide all information a tourist needs and the hostel is very clean. ”
- 16 Jan 2015 Micael Sweden