Amigos Hostel Cozumel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is a gem in Cozumel, Kathy knows this place and is invaluable, not to mention just being a great person. The pool s a solid win and most people go here to dive, so if you're not a diver, you have the place mostly to yourself during the say if you just want to kick back by the pool. This is my go to place whenever I go to Cozumel, can't say enough about the place, the location (great local food all around) and the owner. ”
- 12 Mar 2016 Shane Canada
- “ Great hostel, I'm really happy I picked this one and I hope to go back. ”
- 23 Jan 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ Very beautiful and very very quiet place. Nice garden and swimming pool. There are a lot of rules to read... ”
- 03 Jan 2016 Annabelle France
- “ Great hostel, and very.helpful staff. It's a great place to relax or to explore Cozumel from. ”
- 26 Jun 2015 GEMMA Canada