Amigos Hostel Cozumel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ To the center you had to walk a little bit. But the swimming pool and the cat was amazing. ”
- 08 Aug 2013 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ Both Kathy, the owner, and her son Zach were absolutely amazing - super friendly and helpful. Loved the atmosphere at the hostel and the beautiful garden and pool. You most definitely won't have any regrets, if you choose to stay at this wonderful hostel :) ”
- 22 Mar 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ What a comfortable, serene, helpful and friendly oasis of hospitality...Thank you! ”
- 19 Feb 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ It's a bit far from the port but the owner was so good to drive me to the rental bike shop. ”
- 27 Dec 2012 TOMOHIRO Japan
- “ Excellent hostel, friendly and helpful staff, nice and clean pool. Highly recommendable! ”
- 19 Dec 2012 Anonymous Germany
- “ very orgainsed, get added info / help from Kathy. great info on snorkling spots. nice oasis in the middle of a town. ”
- 18 Dec 2012 Anonymous Ireland