Amigos Hostel Cozumel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice clean hostel with excellent facilities. It is a few blocks from the center of downtown (walkable) and consequently has good cheap food and services nearby. The courtyard and pool are awesome and the hostel has a cool relaxed atmosphere. The owner had great recommendations both for Cozumel and for nearby towns. A+ ”
- 13 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Swimming pool was a delight. Bathroom a bit busy for eight people. Breakfast across the street was fine and inexpensive. Deep blue dive shop was ok. Map for town needs to be legible and additional notes typewritten. Proprietor was knowledgeable and disseminated lots of info which barely gets to one's short-term, never mind long term memory bank, Chichen itsa, tulum, coba or any other tour by fantasy one needs to have a bathing suit despite what the sales rep states. Laundry service ok. ”
- 16 Dec 2013 Margaret peggy USA
- “ What a wonderful place to stay! The huge garden makes you forget that you are in a hostel all together by creating a homey feel to it. And the place is very clean and with hamacs to relax and sufficient chairs in the common place & garden for all to have a spot. Kathy was quite a charm, a very caring and sweet lady who is ready for any kind of help. Whatever you need, just shoot her the question and if she can't find an answer for you will refer you to the right person. I will return again! ”
- 10 Dec 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ To the center you had to walk a little bit. But the swimming pool and the cat was amazing. ”
- 08 Aug 2013 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ Both Kathy, the owner, and her son Zach were absolutely amazing - super friendly and helpful. Loved the atmosphere at the hostel and the beautiful garden and pool. You most definitely won't have any regrets, if you choose to stay at this wonderful hostel :) ”
- 22 Mar 2013 Anonymous Germany