Amigos Hostel Cozumel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A green oasis retreat for those who doesn't mind a bit of extra walking distance from citycenter. Owner/staff provide all information a tourist needs and the hostel is very clean. ”
- 16 Jan 2015 Micael Sweden
- “ Ok for a night, but of a walk to centre but nice pool and garden to relax in ”
- 12 Aug 2014 Anonymous Australia
“ Had a great stay at Amigos Hostel! Kathy (the owner) is very accommodating and quite knowledgeable about Cozumel and Mexico in general. The hostel itself is quite secure, well maintained and easy to get to, within walking distance from the main business area and the ferry dock. Will definitely be staying here again the next time we're in the Yucatan! ”
Thank you for taking the time to respond. It was my pleasure to host you and your friends here at Amigos Hostel Cozumel and I wish you all the best in your careers.
- 13 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA