Amistat Beach Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location was perfect, near the beach. You can just go down and have a walk along the beach. Also its quite close to the metro so no problem to go to the city centre. Staffs were really friendly and the environment was excellent. Also there is free pasta available, so you just need little efforts to have free dinner. Also they have everyday night out activities which is quite nice. Overall, we had wonderful time there. ”
- 17 Apr 2017 Somnath India
- “ Good but need improve the cleaning ”
- 26 Oct 2016 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Exceeeeeleeeente ”
- 15 Jul 2016 Ole Denmark
- “ Good hostel in close proximity to the Metro line and all the major tourist attractions and also the beach. Good facilities although the bathrooms had a mechanism where the water would turn off automatically after 10 secs which became frustrating after a while and it wasn't really divided in such a way that your change of clothes wouldn't get wet unless you left them outside the bathroom. ”
- 18 Jun 2016 Grace Australia
- “ Great location, right next to the metro and the beach! Can't comment much on atmosphere because I was there during Primavera and its a dry hostel (no alcohol allowed). Staff are mixed some of them aren't really friendly and are unwilling to help you if it distracts them from their admin work. However had a really great staff member, Rico, post some of my things back home to Aus! He was always incredibly friendly and little things like asking how I was made the stay really enjoyable. ”
- 03 Jun 2016 Cassandra Australia
- “ Thank you! I 'll stay at Amistat again in my next trip to Barcelona. It's for sure. ”
- 18 May 2016 Anonymous Ukraine