Amistat Beach Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good but need improve the cleaning ”
- 26 Oct 2016 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Exceeeeeleeeente ”
- 15 Jul 2016 Ole Denmark
- “ Good hostel in close proximity to the Metro line and all the major tourist attractions and also the beach. Good facilities although the bathrooms had a mechanism where the water would turn off automatically after 10 secs which became frustrating after a while and it wasn't really divided in such a way that your change of clothes wouldn't get wet unless you left them outside the bathroom. ”
- 18 Jun 2016 Grace Australia
- “ Great location, right next to the metro and the beach! Can't comment much on atmosphere because I was there during Primavera and its a dry hostel (no alcohol allowed). Staff are mixed some of them aren't really friendly and are unwilling to help you if it distracts them from their admin work. However had a really great staff member, Rico, post some of my things back home to Aus! He was always incredibly friendly and little things like asking how I was made the stay really enjoyable. ”
- 03 Jun 2016 Cassandra Australia
- “ Thank you! I 'll stay at Amistat again in my next trip to Barcelona. It's for sure. ”
- 18 May 2016 Anonymous Ukraine