Amistat Beach Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
“ Great location close to the beach for all the beach fun and close to the metro station for easy access to city centre. Great and helpful staff. The tours organised/sponsored by them are also great, and the tapas tour is great value. One of the most valued facility was that everything was air conditioned, making the summer heat much bearable and thus making it easy to sleep. Excellent rule for no noise(music) after 11pm and no parties, making it a comfortable stay. ”
Hi! Amazing your feedback! Very glad that you enjoyed your stay. Comments help us to improve. Hope to see you again! Best wishes,
- 25 Jul 2015 Goran Croatia
“ Stayed in a Dorm first night and the floor was really dirty, and there was sand from the beach all over. The other nights we had the suit and it was really really nice!
Some of the staff was absolutely superfriendly, polite and happy !!! And some were not so much. To bad. ”
Hi, Sorry for the inconvenience of the sand, we have 24 hours cleaning Service,it should have been a mistake. Thanks for you opinión, it helps us to improve. Regards, Amistat Beach Hostel
- 24 Jul 2015 Mikaela Sweden
“ Worth the price ”
Thanks for your feedback! hope to see you again :)
- 30 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ This place is the best hostel i've ever been in. The atmosphere is absolutely chill and the place itself has it's own flavor you can't mimic anywhere else. The staff were very helpful and make sure you go on the pub-crawl's Vinny is the man ”
- 17 Apr 2015 Christopher USA