Amour d' Auberge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Location is the main advantage of this hostel; less than two minutes away from Jemaa el Fna, Marrakech's main square; besides that the hostel is a BEAUTIFUL little place, all decorated with moroccan tiles and everything. Rooms are normal hostel rooms. There is a great terrace and wi-fi is gorgeous. Price is ridiculous. Definitely will recommend. ”
- 15 May 2014 Henrique Brazil
- “ a good hostal... ”
- 09 May 2014 Anonymous Italy
- “ Friendly stuff, clean, tea and coffee so much you want , helpfull-closed to El-Fna ”
- 22 Apr 2014 Werner Germany
- “ Issam and the staff are all friendly and helpful. Relatively comfortable for the price range, with towels and breakfast included (I love fresh orange juice!). It was great to easily be able to arrange trips through the hostel. showers and bathrooms average. Location is fantastic, easy walk to Jemma El Fna. ”
- 13 Oct 2013 Anonymous Australia