Amour de Riad
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great staff!! From appreciative Kerry from New Zealand :- ) ”
- 05 Jan 2015 Kerry New Zealand
- “ LOVED THIS PLACE!!! ”
- 11 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel is fantastic! Is in a really good location and it's a really safe place. The staff is really nice with you!! Love it!! ”
- 01 Dec 2014 Laura Angelica Mexico
- “ The hostel was really nice, friendly and the staff is amazing. We spent a bit of cool because of the weather in the city (it rained for three days) but with blankets we solved it. The breakfast is amazing and pure Moroccan style. Youssein, the owner, is an amazing guy and you can ask him whatever about the city and the country. The lady working there is also really nice. Specially recommendable for friends, people travelling alone (`cause you can meet a lot of people in the hostel) and couples. ”
- 28 Nov 2014 PABLO Spain
- “ The Amour de Riad is worth a visit or two, when you're staying in Marrakech. The Staff is very nice, breakfast is fresh and really good, the rooms and beds are small, but the terrace with the nice view on top of the Riad is really worth staying there as long as you are in Marrakech! First time you come there, you may need some help finding your way to the Riad, but then it's easy. ”
- 28 Oct 2014 Carina Austria
- “ Best hostel in Marrakech! The owners are great. Very friendly and helpful. The women also. They answer all questions, and will even help you/go with you to places.MUST STAY! ”
- 29 Apr 2014 Anthony USA