Amour de Riad
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was our first time and first hostel in Morocco, so we wanted to pick a good one. Based on previous reviews, we thought this would be a good one. We weren't disappointed! We had a private double/ensuite room and although not huge, everything was clean and comfortable. The location is conveniently right next to the Medina, but it's also surprisingly quiet when you want to sleep. ”
- 06 Jan 2016 Anonymous England
- “ Great staff, very friendly and helpful. Rooms are small - only fits for the bed - but it's cheap plus there are better things to do in Marrakesh than stay in your room ;D ”
- 05 Jan 2016 Anonymous France
- “ I had a perfect experience, but was also luckly to have the 6 person dorm all to myself. I liked the breakfast which consists of Orangejuice, Mint Tea or coffee and Beghrir, some flatbread and another pancakelike thing. It was enough to hold me until lunch everyday. The hostel itself is quite small and cozy and the rooftop terrace is a great place to relax at night, staff is very nice, especially the nice lady who makes you breakfast. Location is also perfect, very close to Djemma El Fna. ”
- 07 May 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ I arrived to Marrakech and felt out of my comfort zone (I expected this as it was my first time out of a first world country). I took a taxi to El Jimma Finna and had to walk to the riad. it is difficult to find at first, so I paid a man 20 dirham to walk me there. The staff are phenomenal! They speak english very well and gave us great advice on the city. I enjoyed relaxing on the rooftop terrace. The beds aren't the most comfortable and the showers aren't the best, but for Africa it worked! ”
- 13 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Staying at Amour was amazing! Houssain, Aissam and Hassna were all fantastic! Hassna was always cleaning with a smile on her face and making the best breakfast! Aissam was always so helpful and willing to go out of his way to make sure I was comfortable and entertained. Houssain is a COSMIC GOD!!! There was absolutely nothing he did not know and could not do. Always pleasant and full of laughs. I feel I've made new friends. I especially loved the terrace. The culture was incredible. Thanks! ”
- 04 Mar 2015 Marcus USA