Amstel House Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel! Clean bathrooms! ”
- 03 Jul 2015 Samantha Brazil
- “ We had a wonderful stay in Berlin! Amstel House is in a quiet neighborhood, but very close to U-bahn and S-bahn stops. It was easy to get there from the airport and to find our way to all of the places we wanted to visit while in Berlin. Breakfast was the most substantial hostel breakfast we had our whole trip. The staff was very friendly, though we only spent one night at the lobby/bar. The Arminiusmarkthalle, just down the street from the hostel, was a cool place to check out if you stay here! ”
- 26 Jun 2015 Anne
- “ A very big and crowded hostel filled with teenaged school classes. Not a great atmosphere and the location was off from the centre of Berlin. I would not recommend going there if you are a backpacker and want to meet other travellers. ”
- 22 Jun 2015 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Everything great, location is not the best one. ”
- 11 Oct 2014 Krzyztof Poland
- “ El albergue estaba cerca de una estación de metro. Las habitaciones eran espaciosas y estaban bastante limpias. Tiene una cocina aunque algo carente de material de cocina. Tenia mucho ambiente en el bar de la planta baja. Habia música, billares y juegos gratuitos. Sin embargo esto puede ser un problema a la hora de dormir (sobre todo si hace calor y se tienen las ventanas abiertas). El wifi iba bastante mal y solo funcionaba en la planta baja, no en las habitaciones. ”
- 29 Jul 2014 Anonymous Spain