Amstel House Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I felt very comfortable in this hostel, the staff is great and it's close to the subway station and a lot of bus stops (about 10 minutes to the TXL bus stop that goes to the airport). ”
- 23 Oct 2013 Anonymous Argentina
- “ The woman on staff was so rude ”
- 17 Aug 2013 Anonymous Turkey
- “ Absolutely fantastic place, the staff were amazing and the vibe was top notch. Favourite hostel of our trip, would recommend Amstel House to anyone. ”
- 06 Jul 2013 Anonymous Ireland
- “ we checked into our room and walked into two older gentlemen smoking in the room. i went and told the receptionist, and they acted very quickly on this. they went to confront the guys, who denied it, and then they started the process of evicting them. we still couldn't stay in that room due to the immense smell of cigarette smoke, so the receptionist found us a new room even though they were sold out that night. great job!! Thanks ”
- 24 May 2013 Anonymous USA