Amstel House Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was fine and really good price. The location in Moabit wasnt that funny tough. If u wanted to go to the famous nightlife of Kreuzberg it took like 30 minutes with u and s bahn. ”
- 11 Sep 2015 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Great hostel! Clean bathrooms! ”
- 03 Jul 2015 Samantha Brazil
- “ We had a wonderful stay in Berlin! Amstel House is in a quiet neighborhood, but very close to U-bahn and S-bahn stops. It was easy to get there from the airport and to find our way to all of the places we wanted to visit while in Berlin. Breakfast was the most substantial hostel breakfast we had our whole trip. The staff was very friendly, though we only spent one night at the lobby/bar. The Arminiusmarkthalle, just down the street from the hostel, was a cool place to check out if you stay here! ”
- 26 Jun 2015 Anne
- “ A very big and crowded hostel filled with teenaged school classes. Not a great atmosphere and the location was off from the centre of Berlin. I would not recommend going there if you are a backpacker and want to meet other travellers. ”
- 22 Jun 2015 Anonymous Sweden