Amstel House Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Everybody was really friendly, the staff were so helpful and apart from being a bit further from the centre it's a really good hostel. But even so it's so easy to use the underground to get anywhere anyway. The wifi didnt work upstairs, but the lobby area was nice to chill in anyway and the bar there was great so it didn't matter at all. ”
- 01 Jul 2016 Anonymous England
- “ Nice hostel in the center of Berlin, good atmosphere at the bar but still quite noisy at night ”
- 01 Jul 2016 Anonymous France
- “ The hostel was fine and really good price. The location in Moabit wasnt that funny tough. If u wanted to go to the famous nightlife of Kreuzberg it took like 30 minutes with u and s bahn. ”
- 11 Sep 2015 Anonymous Sweden