Amstel House Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Everything great, location is not the best one. ”
- 11 Oct 2014 Krzyztof Poland
- “ El albergue estaba cerca de una estación de metro. Las habitaciones eran espaciosas y estaban bastante limpias. Tiene una cocina aunque algo carente de material de cocina. Tenia mucho ambiente en el bar de la planta baja. Habia música, billares y juegos gratuitos. Sin embargo esto puede ser un problema a la hora de dormir (sobre todo si hace calor y se tienen las ventanas abiertas). El wifi iba bastante mal y solo funcionaba en la planta baja, no en las habitaciones. ”
- 29 Jul 2014 Anonymous Spain
- “ The wifi is only available in the foyer, unless you get a room on the first floor- you can get some reception there. :) the staff are wonderful in everysense and the kitchen is fantastic! :) lovely place ”
- 16 Jun 2014 Anonymous
- “ I book it for second time, and again I left very happy... Nice environment, clean bedroom and easygoing people... ”
- 06 Jun 2014 Aneth Panama
- “ I stayed in a dorm only for women and cant complain. Beds were ok and everything felt clean enough. There was even a little sink+mirror for facial care at night / make-up job!... 8-10 mins walk from U-bahn Turmstrasse. ”
- 14 May 2014 Aneth Panama
- “ Everything was pretty fine, just one remark - it would be much better to add some dishes/various food to the menu. ”
- 25 Apr 2014 Anonymous Georgia