Amsterdam Hostel Annemarie
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is perfect. But in the bedroom with 6 beds there were no windows. It was a very small and stinky room. Would not recommend it. ”
- 27 Nov 2013 Laurentia Netherlands
- “ We had a rat in the room!! the worst was that there were not lockers so all the luggages were on the floor with the rat, the shower didn't have a curtain so the toilet was always wet. The smell was not nice and the breakfast very poor (just bread and coffee). The location is good since it is easy to find and there are trams and buses around. People working there was nice. ”
- 16 Sep 2013 Natalia Colombia
- “ Although the staff looked like they had just come out of the Coffee shops they were very nice & quite helpful however little else can be said about this hostel. Only one toilet & shower, toilet had a very strong odour of sewage. The room had six beds in however the design only fit four so there was no space to put bags which made everything cluttered no security for valuables. Little things could improve such as buying some forks, and lighters for the gas oven, cleaning out the fridge often ”
- 12 Aug 2013 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ Great location with all that is needed ... major problem: the shower did not have a curtain in the 10 bed room on 2 floor, so everything gets wet when you use it ”
- 04 Jul 2013 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Very comfortable atmosphere but too expensive. Free WiFi only in the lobby. Plenty of supplies (blankets, toilet paper, discount coupons for attractions in the city). Staff a bit distant. ”
- 16 Jun 2013 Rachael USA
- “ It was OK in general, a little bit cleaner would be better. For sure I would stay there again. ”
- 07 Jun 2013 Ernesto Mexico