Amsterdam Hostel Annemarie
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Paid 40 euros for a night at this hostel . Not worth the money ”
- 22 Aug 2014 Francisco Portugal
- “ DO NOT STAY HERE!!! They have mice!! I had bought Netherlands cheese at this cheese shop and they ate my cheese. Told the owner abs he didn't care at all and just waved us to leave. He was very rude and did not care about the customers at all. The pace is very dirty and very expensive for crappy rooms. Overall awful experence DO NOT STAY HERE ”
- 12 Jul 2014 Gino
- “ For the price, is pretty great, and they have bikes to rent. The only bad thing was the fact that there was no stove in the kitchen, so you can't really cook anything there. No security or cleaning problems. The breakfast was nice too. ”
- 23 Mar 2014 Anonymous Portugal
- “ The location is perfect. But in the bedroom with 6 beds there were no windows. It was a very small and stinky room. Would not recommend it. ”
- 27 Nov 2013 Laurentia Netherlands
- “ We had a rat in the room!! the worst was that there were not lockers so all the luggages were on the floor with the rat, the shower didn't have a curtain so the toilet was always wet. The smell was not nice and the breakfast very poor (just bread and coffee). The location is good since it is easy to find and there are trams and buses around. People working there was nice. ”
- 16 Sep 2013 Natalia Colombia