Amsterdam Hostel Annemarie
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ the place had awful rooms, the beds were small and they were barely separated one from the other. there were several rooms, more than 11 and there were like 3 or 4 bathrooms for the entire hostel. the common area was a sad quiet place and it didn't encourage people to socialize or mingle. and the price was expensive. the only thing i liked about it was the location and the breakfast's jam. i had to get away from it as soon as i could and i wouldn't come back if i had the chance. ”
- 29 Apr 2015 irene Costa Rica
- “ The place is dirty and cramped. The only good thing i could say was the shower wasnt bad.. But again tiny cramped toilet/shower room. Wouldnt go again if you paid me too ”
- 19 Apr 2015 Anonymous
- “ Cheap and cheerful hostel. The only real problem was the shower which overflowed so you are showering in about an inch of water which is slipping around the base of the toilet also... Gross! ”
- 19 Mar 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ I got bed bugs. We were assigned a room with 2 open beds when we booked one with 3. Very bad experience and overpriced. ”
- 23 Nov 2014 Niall USA
- “ Paid 40 euros for a night at this hostel . Not worth the money ”
- 22 Aug 2014 Francisco Portugal
- “ DO NOT STAY HERE!!! They have mice!! I had bought Netherlands cheese at this cheese shop and they ate my cheese. Told the owner abs he didn't care at all and just waved us to leave. He was very rude and did not care about the customers at all. The pace is very dirty and very expensive for crappy rooms. Overall awful experence DO NOT STAY HERE ”
- 12 Jul 2014 Gino