Amsterdam Hostel Annemarie
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The dining area next to the check in desk was pretty nice because it was cozy and you could meet people. I also liked how the location was so close to all of the main tourist attractions. However for one room of 8 beds there was only one bathroom which made no sense. They also charge you extra for the tax which is not shown on the website. However the staff were generally fun to talk to and I would say that I enjoyed my stay. ”
- 13 Jun 2017 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Nice location but the rooms are a little bit dirty (nothing to be afraid of but still, given the prices one could expect at least clean room, shower and toilets). Payment have to be maid in cash (quite strange) and there is no locker (you can only give valuable objects to the staff...) ”
- 13 Aug 2016 Marc France
- “ Fantastic location. Walking distance from the major museums, the Pijp, and the Jordaan, as well as the city center. The rooms are nothing special but also are perfectly fine. If you're just looking for a place to sleep and wont' be spending much time at the hostel this is a great spot. There were no frills but I would not expect that of a hostel. Wifi worked well. The only negative was that the toilet broke in our room and did not get fixed for a few days. I just used the one downstairs. ”
- 12 Aug 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ no lift, if you are handicap, bathroom was filthy, cash only ”
- 04 Aug 2016 MIKE USA