Amsterdam Hostel Annemarie
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice location but the rooms are a little bit dirty (nothing to be afraid of but still, given the prices one could expect at least clean room, shower and toilets). Payment have to be maid in cash (quite strange) and there is no locker (you can only give valuable objects to the staff...) ”
- 13 Aug 2016 Marc France
- “ Fantastic location. Walking distance from the major museums, the Pijp, and the Jordaan, as well as the city center. The rooms are nothing special but also are perfectly fine. If you're just looking for a place to sleep and wont' be spending much time at the hostel this is a great spot. There were no frills but I would not expect that of a hostel. Wifi worked well. The only negative was that the toilet broke in our room and did not get fixed for a few days. I just used the one downstairs. ”
- 12 Aug 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ no lift, if you are handicap, bathroom was filthy, cash only ”
- 04 Aug 2016 MIKE USA
- “ Great stay! Amazing location, clean and fantastic staff. Overall great experience. The only negative thing was the smell in the bathroom and the key card malfunctioning. ”
- 07 May 2016 Ryan
- “ They should take more care about higiene because everything looks filthy. Top beds are withouth laders, so you must jump on a bed. They have a kitchen, but only contains microvawe, so there is no way to cook a proper meal if you want. Best thing is that it is near city center and people comming therw are mostly nice people. ”
- 26 Sep 2015 Milan Serbia