Amsterdam Hostel Centre
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was not that helpful, but the location was nice and we met great people in the hostel. ”
- 01 May 2017 Spencer Canada
- “ - Stuff told us a wrong amount to pay which I corrected then (staff calculated it wrong) - 10% charge if u wanna pay with credit card - 5% local charge (didn't know that) - VERY, VERY unfriendly - booked a 8-person room, they put us in a 10-Person room (we didn't get money back) - bathroom VERY dirty - when leaving, you can only store your luggage until 1pm (!) but we left Amsterdam at 8pm. Very uncomfortable. Don't go there, choose another hostel if you can! ”
- 12 Oct 2016 Sharon-Virginia Germany
- “ great location in the heart of the center, tasty italian and dutch food places in the street, five euro for a big meal), 2 cofeeshops in the next street door opens by a code, room door by keycard. bathrooms and rooms were clean/tidy. great shower but just one for every room and one in the hallway. staff is kind and helpfull. my bed and mattrass was horrible though: frame was broken and mattrass was old and worn but for the money you cant beat this location, you get what you pay for in Amsterdam. ”
- 25 Sep 2016 sarah Netherlands
- “ The best thing in the hostel was the stuff they are really awesome , but the view from our room was so bad . I really was disappointed from the view . Over all the hostel was good . ”
- 07 Sep 2016 Beshoy