Amsterdam Hostel Centre
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The bathroom was not cleaned everyday and was really dirty after 3 days. There is no real common room where you can chill out and meet people so the atmosphere is not very good. There was engendering work when we came, it wasn't written anywhere on the website. .. they were yelling and making a lot of noise from 8am so it was hard to sleep a bit in the morning. So I would not recommend this hostel, except for it's location which is not bad. ”
- 27 Oct 2015 DEVAUX France
- “ My room had its own bathroom with shower, which was excellent. However, all the other bathrooms and showers were really tiny. I think it was a little expensive, but okay. No breakfast tho, and no common areas to meet new peope, but the location is wonderful. ”
- 23 Jul 2015 Edgar Mexico
- “ The hostel was clean, very easy to find, security is good. Free wifi and computers there to use for free as well. Breakfast was ok, muesli, cornflakes, tea, orange juice, toast, brioche. Some fruit would have been nice. Bathrooms were clean. You can't adjust the temperature of the water but it was warm enough. It would have been nice if there was some group activities or something to bring guests together, the bar is nice but everyone generally keeps in their own groups ”
- 17 Jul 2015 Anonymous
- “ Literally the scariest place I have ever been. I can't believe I spend that much on a disgusting hostel. Someone should have paid me to sleep there. ”
- 27 Mar 2015 Kelly USA
- “ The bathroom is very unco uncomfortable and not clean ”
- 27 Dec 2014 Elsa Marcela Mexico