Amsterdam Hostel Centre
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The room was extremely dirty and the shower was disgusting. The beds were uncomfortable and the room was too small for 8 of them. ”
- 21 Mar 2014 Joao Ricardo Portugal
- “ It is a really nice place. Staff are really good. ”
- 11 Jan 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ The hostel has no kitchen, the only common area is very small and has a TV with a high volume working all the time which we don't appreciate, it has absurd rules that are don't mentioned in the web. If for example you go out to the bedroomd tiny balcony after 10pm you have to pay 100 euros as a fine. ”
- 02 Nov 2013 Anonymous
- “ Is not that bad for the price, but is not one of the best ones I had been. And I must said that the people I shared he room with weren't exactly the best ones. ”
- 27 Oct 2013 GILBERTO Mexico
- “ This was my first time spending some nights at a youth hostel. I was happy I had enough parties to go to in Amsterdam, otherwise it would be a quite annoying experience. I must say I may be a bit more used to a bit more luxury, but sleeping in a bunk is exhausting for me. Amsterdam Hostel Centre is clean, has free Wi-Fi, the service is ok and the youth hostel has a fine location. The ambiance is something they really need to improve. ”
- 16 Oct 2013 Anonymous Netherlands