Amsterdam Hostel Leidseplein
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was a nice stay here.. ”
- 19 Apr 2015 Anonymous India
- “ This hostel is situated near the center of Amsterdam. I think, this hostel is good version for a budget trip. Is it for students? Yes. There are many bars and nigth clubs near the hostel. ”
- 19 Jan 2015 NIKOLAI Russia
- “ Very nice staff, perfect location, very affordable . No lockers, noisy, the bathroom wasn't very clean, NO ELECTRIC POWER OUTLET IN THE ROOM! ”
- 09 Dec 2014 JOSSELIN France
- “ I really enjoyed the stay, i would suggest to sell earpluggs because of beats from the street :-) ”
- 04 Sep 2014 Nils Germany
- “ Great for groups. Hard to meet people as the kitchen/reception area is small. I was lucky enough to have a 8 bed ensuite to myself for a night. Private bathroom was clean. Breakfast was simple-peanut butter and jelly, but endless and will save you a few bucks later if you have a ziploc baggy on hand. Staff is informative but seems to lack enthusiasm. Located next to a shopping district with a well known coffeeshop less than five minutes away walking. Great for the price paid. ”
- 01 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Place is kind of sketchy. They don't switch out the comforters between guests. They don't have lockers. They also charged me for the first night for my whole group as a deposit on top of the Hostworld deposite, and a week has passed and I still don't have that money back. They take cash only and make you pay the full balance when you get there. The stairs are steep and scary, specially when carrying your bags up and down. ”
- 29 May 2014 Jannel USA