Amsterdam Hostel Leidseplein
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Bread + jelly + peanut butter = IS NOT A BREAKFAST!!! The staff is sooooo bad! They wake up at 10 in the morning to check if you pay for that day!!! ”
- 20 May 2015 Daniela Argentina
- “ horrible. Was there for 10 days and paid 50 euros a night. huge waste of money considering you get a bunk bed and you are with 7 other people...One of the receptionists was awful when i asked if it would be possible for the cleaning man who speaks zero english to knock before barging in first thing in the morning to make sure there are no unwarranted guests...he knew it was only 2 girls in room. i dont care if its a dorm knocking is polite, he didnt leave when he saw we werent dressed. ”
- 27 Apr 2015 Ashley USA
- “ It was a nice stay here.. ”
- 19 Apr 2015 Anonymous India
- “ This hostel is situated near the center of Amsterdam. I think, this hostel is good version for a budget trip. Is it for students? Yes. There are many bars and nigth clubs near the hostel. ”
- 19 Jan 2015 NIKOLAI Russia
- “ Very nice staff, perfect location, very affordable . No lockers, noisy, the bathroom wasn't very clean, NO ELECTRIC POWER OUTLET IN THE ROOM! ”
- 09 Dec 2014 JOSSELIN France
- “ I really enjoyed the stay, i would suggest to sell earpluggs because of beats from the street :-) ”
- 04 Sep 2014 Nils Germany