Amsterdam Hostel Leidseplein
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The shower is extremely difficult to use. Toilet's lid is missing. Wish there was a proper kitchen, however David is the best personnel i've ever met. He is extremely helpful, friendly and hard working. So because of him i would come back if i ever visit amsterdam again. ”
- 21 Mar 2016 Anonymous Sweden
- “ This is a nightmare of hostels experience. The price and the service never matched. The staff had to charge me the whole payment 41.99 Euros per night while I was told to pay EUR 36.95. This feels like a day light robbery for me. The amount I paid 5.04 euros with my card was not considered. ”
- 19 Mar 2016 Anonymous Eritrea
- “ Cool place nice staff freindly cat and very clean room/bathroom too! And definitely the place to stay if you are a big DBZ fan :) Nice location only 15/20 minutes from the center so no need for a tram too much too see would highly recommend staying here anytime of the year!! ”
- 08 Dec 2015 Anonymous Scotland