Amsterdam Hostel Orfeo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Decent place to stay, good location, right next to Leidseplein where a lot of clubs are. There are no lockers, but the staff will put your belongings in a luggage room or safety deposit box if you ask. Showers and toilet were meh, but not good enough for my standards. As a solo traveler, it wasn't a great place to meet other travelers. But the staff was kind and helpful. ”
- 17 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Advertise breakfast - a loaf of bread, jar of jam, and coffee! NOT close to central station as advertised. That said, a really good location, close to bars, coffee shops, and restaurants. ”
- 29 Oct 2014 Conway Canada
- “ Clean rooms, excellent location, friendly and helpful staff, good internet connection, standard breakfast. Worth the money, worth repeating. ”
- 24 Jul 2014 Anonymous Norway
- “ Excelent hostel if you want to party around Amsterdam. ”
- 22 Jul 2014 Anonymous Brazil