Amsterdam Hostel Sarphati
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really happy about the staff in this hostel, really nice and friendly and happy to help you! The only things are the shower in the room which is a bit noisy but more the kitchen which is really limited. But overall it's quite a good one comparing to the other around for the same price!! ”
- 16 Nov 2016 Anonymous France
- “ Way too costly ... ”
- 11 Nov 2016 Anonymous India
- “ This is the most expensive hostel that I came across in my trip b/c I booked for a Sat night in Amsterdam and was by far the worse hostel I stayed compared to the others in different cities. Def not worth the money I paid for it but had no option. That being said, the staff was super helpful the guy even carried my luggage to the third floor for me which I appreciated since it is was so steep. Breakfast was bread with jam and coffee not even a toaster available. 15 min walk to Van Gogh museum. ”
- 28 Oct 2016 Laura
- “ the price on Friday on Saturday (35 - 40€/night) was just absurd for what this hostel offers. You are in a room with other 8 people and still have to pay that amount of money just for one night. Also, a T-shirt of mine disappeared after hanging it on the balcony because it was wet. When I came back in the Evening the T-Shirt was not there anymore ”
- 05 Oct 2016 Anonymous Spain
- “ The staff is kind, Really nice location. Close to a park. Close to the local Albert Cuyp market. ”
- 17 Apr 2016 Meve Netherlands