Amsterdam Hostel Sarphati
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There are no lockers included. The location is decent but there are many more central hostels in Amsterdam. The night staff was unfriendly. The atmosphere was nothing special, and the kitchen facility has no hob and very little crockery. It was the cheapest we could find, so the value was OK. ”
- 16 Feb 2015 Baran
- “ Nicely situated, quiet neighborhood, tram stop just in front of the entrance, kind and well-informed staff. A bit boring inside, but that's not why one visits Amsterdam, right? ”
- 05 Dec 2014 Arkadiusz Poland
- “ Good experience, friendly staf and well located. ”
- 25 Oct 2014 David Colombia
- “ A bit run down, it was a place to sleep and take a shower. "Breakfast" was bread, no toaster, with butter, jam and peanut butter. While I would consider going back given the location relative to the RAI convention center, I likely would look at alternatives. ”
- 28 Sep 2014 Gregg USA
- “ It was nice with free, good breakfast. If you don't like cats, don't go there, because they are in the house. There is no lockers but none got robbed. ”
- 09 Jul 2014 Malene Denmark
- “ The people are nice ”
- 22 May 2014 Nadia Canada