Amsterdam Hostel Sarphati
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nicely situated, quiet neighborhood, tram stop just in front of the entrance, kind and well-informed staff. A bit boring inside, but that's not why one visits Amsterdam, right? ”
- 05 Dec 2014 Arkadiusz Poland
- “ Good experience, friendly staf and well located. ”
- 25 Oct 2014 David Colombia
- “ A bit run down, it was a place to sleep and take a shower. "Breakfast" was bread, no toaster, with butter, jam and peanut butter. While I would consider going back given the location relative to the RAI convention center, I likely would look at alternatives. ”
- 28 Sep 2014 Gregg USA
- “ It was nice with free, good breakfast. If you don't like cats, don't go there, because they are in the house. There is no lockers but none got robbed. ”
- 09 Jul 2014 Malene Denmark
- “ The people are nice ”
- 22 May 2014 Nadia Canada