Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I enjoyed going to the Amsterdam Hostel. The bed was good and clean sheets. The lockers that were provided were good. Only thing I would maybe complain about was the cleaning lady took my sheets or pillow so I might of had to pay $10 for not having those items they provided. The staff was understanding and kind. The location is near downtown which was good. It is close to the Tenderloin district which is a very bad neighborhood for tourists. You can smell urine on the sidewalks outside. ”
- 08 Feb 2018 Anonymous USA
- “ Staff is very unfriendly and not helpful 😞 ”
- 05 Dec 2017 Anonymous Germany
- “ I was very impressed with the hostel & enjoyed the experience & such a low price. ”
- 01 Jun 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ No real Breakfast, Loud and Not very clean ”
- 30 May 2017 Luis Germany
- “ In general quite good, but the Wi-Fi should have stronger and faster connection. ”
- 27 May 2017 Seonho South Korea