Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very poorly equipped kitchen! Top bunk beds have no rails ”
- 27 May 2016 Nora Germany
- “ Room was lit, other guests were loud at times, and poor etiquette turning light on while I was sleeping. Great shower, clean bed, cheap fare, enjoyable crowd, great front desk guy, within walking distance of walgreens 2 charges I wasnt expecting since I didn't stay 2 of the nights I had booked ”
- 04 May 2016 Tristan USA
- “ We reserved a 6 bed private room. I was before in several Hostels and in my opinion this one has been the better one since now. They give you towels and that`s new for me, besides the atmosphere is very quite, perfect to rest after walking SF. The kitchen always crowded, but if you want avoid that, you better wake up earlier. The staff was perfect, they received my amazon packages without problem and when we arrived later they saved our food in their fridge. Remember, this`s a hostel not a hotel ”
- 01 May 2016 ESTELA Mexico
- “ Nice hostel with good location! ”
- 08 Apr 2016 Pauliina Finland