Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We reserved a 6 bed private room. I was before in several Hostels and in my opinion this one has been the better one since now. They give you towels and that`s new for me, besides the atmosphere is very quite, perfect to rest after walking SF. The kitchen always crowded, but if you want avoid that, you better wake up earlier. The staff was perfect, they received my amazon packages without problem and when we arrived later they saved our food in their fridge. Remember, this`s a hostel not a hotel ”
- 01 May 2016 ESTELA Mexico
- “ Nice hostel with good location! ”
- 08 Apr 2016 Pauliina Finland
- “ The hostel is pretty nice. The rooms are big enough, have power outlets and bathrooms, which is great. There is access to the kitchen, internet, laundry machines. The rooms have quite old furniture but it ads a little bit of charm actually. ”
- 11 Mar 2016 Justyna Poland
- “ Rats and Mice, Smell of Mold, Dirty and Smelly Rooms. Overcrowded rooms. Staff is rude, and unprofessional. ”
- 05 Mar 2016 Bashar USA
- “ Shower was broken, lights kept flickering, felt very claustrophobic ”
- 20 Feb 2016 Anonymous USA