Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Thanks Amsterdam hostel for making my first visit to San Francisco a great one! Staff was friendly and warm from the many times I called to ask for details, they never got fed up which I truly appreciated as I was booking day before my trip! I arrived early, they let me store my luggage and take a nice warm shower. The rooms are really clean and beds comfy. I wish they had a less rate for weekdays as I paid the same amount both for weekend and weeknight. Great location! I will be back! ”
- 21 Jun 2015 Anonymous South Africa
- “ Very friendly staff, many available amenities which were a big plus! ”
- 16 Jun 2015 Anonymous France
- “ Breakfast was pretty basic but it's free, so who can complain? Good location, the rooms have a "vintage" charm that's kinda cool. It's one of the most expensive hostels I've stayed in, but that's San Fran for you. Wifi was decent. ”
- 19 May 2015 Avril Canada
- “ 1. The entire hostel had some unpleasant smell (something like number 2) 2. We stayed in a 4-people dorm, but the upper bed of the bunk bed has no guard or fence to prevent from falling! What if you fall down from the bed? 3. The bunk bed is so shaky, even from the bunk bed standard. 4. The kicktchen closes too early at 10pm. If you want to lock your stuff, bring a lock with you. The front desk will not keep help you secure them (other than luggage) ”
- 04 May 2015 Hiroshi Japan
- “ Facilities need maintainance ”
- 02 May 2015 GUSTAVO Mexico