Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent location, 10 min to walk to both chinatown and union square ”
- 15 Dec 2014 Anonymous China
- “ Room needs to be. Tidied more often. ....carpet in common areas /stairwell ...rarely vacuumed/ they need to reach a deal with. A car park better than the one they have//the breakfast is deplorable and most importantly ...they need more cleaning staff because the poor. Two ladies I met cleaning there were. Completely run off their feet ...I believe it maybe just too much of a money making exercise for the management. Where they cut costs. ...because sf has limited accom of this type ”
- 13 Dec 2014 Peter Australia
- “ In a central location for touristy things. Really easy to walk to trains, buses and cable cars. The dorm rooms are a little crammed with 6 people and not many power outlets. Common areas are a nice space to chill but the hostel doesn't really have a social atmosphere. It's a good place to stay for location and basic needs, but don't expect much more. ”
- 11 Dec 2014 Sarah Australia
- “ Everyone was nice, many foreign travelers. I like that a kitchen is offered to cook dinner in but the kitchen was quite dirty. I was glad the bathrooms were clean with hot water but my sheets had several strands of straight black and blond hair in them. It wasn't mine because I'm african american with course thick hair so I didn't trust anything after that. The pillows were fluffy and soft but I slept on the top bunk bed which was life threatening every time I used the half ladder to get down. ”
- 02 Dec 2014 Patrice USA