Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Had an excellent stay here. Naomie was an excellent host, very helpful and informative. Chill vibe and good facilities, central location. Would highly recommend. ”
- 02 Oct 2017 Padraig Ireland
- “ I stayed here on a business trip, and it was a wonderful spot and great location! It was easy to walk to the train station and to restaurants and sites in Amsterdam. Being out on the water is fantastic and relaxing. As others noted, the rooms get very warm--I was here in late September and it was still hot in the rooms despite being cool outside--but you can get fresh air and cool off on the deck. The WiFi connection is not very strong, but overall an excellent find. ”
- 25 Sep 2017 William USA
- “ Amazing place to stay! ”
- 01 Sep 2017 Anonymous Lebanon
- “ Had a great stay at the hostelboat. The hostel is in the very heart of Amsterdam (although a bit hard to find), next to the central station which makes exploring the town super comfortable. Staff is very nice as well. The rooms are really small (well, its a boat...), but sitting outside on the deck is a really good alternative! ”
- 06 Apr 2017 Romy Germany