Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We loved staying on the boat! It was a bit tricky to find but it was well worth the walk. The rooms are very small but fine if you're just sleeping in them. It was lovely being right on the water, no problems with noise, can catch the bus right off the main road. Breakfast was delicious and the other guests/staff very friendly. Would definitely recommend it if you're looking for something a little different! ”
- 13 Jun 2014 Sydney USA
- “ Everything was very clean and comfortable. At night you can sometimes hear footsteps in the hallway, but you're on a small boat so that's to be expected. The staff was extremely friendly and the breakfast was delicious. Free wifi was provided and they even sell beer on board for cheap. Overall a fantastic place to stay and a great experience! ”
- 11 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Overall a great stay. I don't have anything negative to say. It was a cute little boat and it was like nothing I have ever stayed at before. I would definitely recommend this to someone. The rooms are a bit small but keep in mind, it is a boat. Complimentary breakfast was really nice as well! ”
- 25 Oct 2013 Louise Canada
- “ Wonderful boat and a good place to stay in. ”
- 25 Oct 2013 Alexey Russia
- “ One of the best experience with a hostel ever. Stuff is very helpfull, room smells very fresh and clean and breakfast is a standard buffet containing also some Dutch specialities. ”
- 06 Oct 2013 Jakub Czech Republic
- “ Friendly staff, really small rooms. Overall really nice. But sadly your not allowed to smoke weed even near the boat. ”
- 06 Sep 2013 robin Germany