Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice host, clean & tidy rooms, even with breakfast. The location is awesome, right in the city center. Perfect for 2-3 days city trip =) And in case you want to make a little personal cruise, you can rent the whole 36 person ship ^^ ”
- 05 Apr 2016 Felix Germany
- “ Amazing place - right beside the central train station so easy to get to from the airport, and an easy enough walk from most places! Very clean and accommodating, lovely little salon area to hang out in, and an open dock with chairs if you prefer that- Henson and Neetje are positively lovely and very helpful - overall a fantastic place to stay! ”
- 28 Oct 2015 Kyra Canada
- “ It's a really nice hostel boat and it's what I expected to pay for. The hosts were lovely and helped us in planning our trip. Unfortunately if you're carrying a big suitcase its a little annoying to bring the suitcase up the boast since it's a ramp up with ridges. Breakfast was great and being able to have coffee till midnight was really nice. The rooms are small but that's what you should expect from the boat. Overall if you're packing light then you will be fine at this hostel. ”
- 26 Oct 2015 Satsuki USA
- “ A very cool way to experience Amsterdam! The boat was beautiful, the location was fantastic and the couple that hosts the boat was wonderful. I would definitely recommend and stay here again!! I was traveling alone and felt very safe there. ”
- 25 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA