Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice ! I wish we could've stayed a bit longer ! ”
- 30 Aug 2014 Anonymous France
- “ This was my first hostel experience and it was absolutely amazing! I loved our stay! ”
- 30 Jun 2014 Jarelle USA
- “ We loved staying on the boat! It was a bit tricky to find but it was well worth the walk. The rooms are very small but fine if you're just sleeping in them. It was lovely being right on the water, no problems with noise, can catch the bus right off the main road. Breakfast was delicious and the other guests/staff very friendly. Would definitely recommend it if you're looking for something a little different! ”
- 13 Jun 2014 Sydney USA
- “ Everything was very clean and comfortable. At night you can sometimes hear footsteps in the hallway, but you're on a small boat so that's to be expected. The staff was extremely friendly and the breakfast was delicious. Free wifi was provided and they even sell beer on board for cheap. Overall a fantastic place to stay and a great experience! ”
- 11 May 2014 Anonymous USA