Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hotelboat is one of the most interesting places I have gotten the chance to stay at! I really enjoyed my stay. If you are claustrophobic at all though, I do NOT recommend as the cabins are very small and not easy to maneuver around. Besides that, I had a pleasant stay. ”
- 05 Apr 2018 Anonymous USA
- “ The owner is helpful and thoughtful. He and his wife prepare our breakfast when we check out early in the morning. It makes us warm feeling. The midnight we stay is shortage of power and make us very inconvenient ”
- 04 Apr 2018 Yim Nung Esther Hong Kong
- “ Had an excellent stay here. Naomie was an excellent host, very helpful and informative. Chill vibe and good facilities, central location. Would highly recommend. ”
- 02 Oct 2017 Padraig Ireland
- “ I stayed here on a business trip, and it was a wonderful spot and great location! It was easy to walk to the train station and to restaurants and sites in Amsterdam. Being out on the water is fantastic and relaxing. As others noted, the rooms get very warm--I was here in late September and it was still hot in the rooms despite being cool outside--but you can get fresh air and cool off on the deck. The WiFi connection is not very strong, but overall an excellent find. ”
- 25 Sep 2017 William USA
- “ Amazing place to stay! ”
- 01 Sep 2017 Anonymous Lebanon