Anandamayi Hostel & Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was honestly one of the most comfortable hostels I have stayed at. The staff were really helpful too! ”
- 11 Feb 2015 Luis Mauricio Mexico
- “ This is - without a doubt - one of the best hostel experiences I have had in my travels. The staff are great, Cristina, Nuri, Marisel - they offer 24/7 tea and water bottles to heat up your bed on the chilly nights. The space is great with plants, natural light and Sai Baba quotes everywhere, I really couldn't have asked for a better surprise on my long Colombia trip. ”
- 16 Dec 2014 Mary USA
- “ If you are looking tranquility this is the perfect place to stay. Staff really helpfull ”
- 07 Nov 2014 Anonymous Spain
- “ I enjoyed my stay a lot. The hostel is very quiet and calm. It´s a great place to rest. The staff are very kind. ”
- 03 Aug 2014 Anonymous England
- “ The staff at this hostel are stellar. Marisela was so helpful and kind and amazing. It is also very comfortable, there is tea available all day and night, and the architecture is neat. Nice sky lights too. ”
- 08 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Everything was great: staff, atmosphere and the city.The hostel was beautiful, confortable, lots of blankets and towels for free, always clean, fresh juice in the morning.It was always so quiet and calm. I have to say again, the staff was really great. Staying in a shared room with 12 beds wasn't a problem, because the room was confortable, clean and the people very polited.The wifi worked well all the time.Sometimes I didn't want to leave to meet the city, me and my girlfriend were happy there. ”
- 19 Jun 2014 Anonymous Brazil