Anandamayi Hostel & Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent place to stay in Bogotá. The staff is really nice, kind and helpful. ”
- 06 Aug 2015 Anonymous Puerto Rico
- “ Eveeything is perfect. ”
- 11 Apr 2015 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ It was honestly one of the most comfortable hostels I have stayed at. The staff were really helpful too! ”
- 11 Feb 2015 Luis Mauricio Mexico
- “ This is - without a doubt - one of the best hostel experiences I have had in my travels. The staff are great, Cristina, Nuri, Marisel - they offer 24/7 tea and water bottles to heat up your bed on the chilly nights. The space is great with plants, natural light and Sai Baba quotes everywhere, I really couldn't have asked for a better surprise on my long Colombia trip. ”
- 16 Dec 2014 Mary USA
- “ If you are looking tranquility this is the perfect place to stay. Staff really helpfull ”
- 07 Nov 2014 Anonymous Spain