Anandamayi Hostel & Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Eveeything is perfect. ”
- 11 Apr 2015 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ It was honestly one of the most comfortable hostels I have stayed at. The staff were really helpful too! ”
- 11 Feb 2015 Luis Mauricio Mexico
- “ This is - without a doubt - one of the best hostel experiences I have had in my travels. The staff are great, Cristina, Nuri, Marisel - they offer 24/7 tea and water bottles to heat up your bed on the chilly nights. The space is great with plants, natural light and Sai Baba quotes everywhere, I really couldn't have asked for a better surprise on my long Colombia trip. ”
- 16 Dec 2014 Mary USA
- “ If you are looking tranquility this is the perfect place to stay. Staff really helpfull ”
- 07 Nov 2014 Anonymous Spain
- “ I enjoyed my stay a lot. The hostel is very quiet and calm. It´s a great place to rest. The staff are very kind. ”
- 03 Aug 2014 Anonymous England
- “ The staff at this hostel are stellar. Marisela was so helpful and kind and amazing. It is also very comfortable, there is tea available all day and night, and the architecture is neat. Nice sky lights too. ”
- 08 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA