Anandamayi Hostel & Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I enjoyed my stay a lot. The hostel is very quiet and calm. It´s a great place to rest. The staff are very kind. ”
- 03 Aug 2014 Anonymous England
- “ The staff at this hostel are stellar. Marisela was so helpful and kind and amazing. It is also very comfortable, there is tea available all day and night, and the architecture is neat. Nice sky lights too. ”
- 08 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Everything was great: staff, atmosphere and the city.The hostel was beautiful, confortable, lots of blankets and towels for free, always clean, fresh juice in the morning.It was always so quiet and calm. I have to say again, the staff was really great. Staying in a shared room with 12 beds wasn't a problem, because the room was confortable, clean and the people very polited.The wifi worked well all the time.Sometimes I didn't want to leave to meet the city, me and my girlfriend were happy there. ”
- 19 Jun 2014 Anonymous Brazil