Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We did the 3 day 2 night tour into the grasslands and dessert. It was such a great trip. We got to the grasslands and although we were in yurts that was on the land of a house, it was beautiful and not touristy. It was a family that shared their culture. The Lamasery was ok, student ID gets you cheaper tickets. The desert was fun, but expensive. This was such a wonderful trip and I've recommended to many. The hostel was clean, and staff was fantastic. Had a good vibe and made some good friends. ”
- 28 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Staff vary from delightful to a bit jaded; too many tavellers blocking toilets and having poor communication skills. CCT for your protection/surveillance? Shoe fettish requires mandatory shoe/sandal change at door. Black coffee is available 10RMB. Small tortoise in common room is unhappy. Tortoise bowl bangs head when TV viewing. Walk to KFC. Confusing city - take maps and hostel card/address in Chinese. Hostel authorised for Foreigners/ Laowai/ Big Noses/ White Ghosts. ”
- 14 Aug 2013 Bernard Australia
- “ Great tour to the Grasslands, OK dorms but the toilets and showers are nasty. They really need to invest in a renovation of the bathrooms!! ”
- 16 Jul 2012 Jeanette
- “ Why would anyone want to stay in a place with less welcome and character when they should stay at the wonderful Anda Hostel instead! Loved my visit here with many thanks. ”
- 12 Jul 2012 Anonymous
“ best hostel ever!! I liked this place very much. The hostel was sooo lovley and the staff awesome. The tours are absolutly recommendable and the tourguides were so nice. I hope I can return one time to this place! ”
Thank you ! We try to arrange a good Nadaam tour now! Zorigoo
- 06 May 2012 Doris