Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We enjoyed our stay very much. Will stay again if opportunity arises. Safe, but security system not monitored closely enough during high activity times. Lobby was excellent place to meet & mingle with others, has rec items as well as vending machine with Pisco sour, beer & snacks. Room was small but adequate, & clean. Staff knowledgeable & helpful. Were able to store baggage prior to check in time. Shared baths were clean and well lit. Great location for walking to many local points of interest. ”
- 25 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ They let me use the wifi and store my luggage before check in (2pm) since I arrived to Santiago really early in the morning. Located right across the street from a Metro station. Staff can speak both English and Spanish (and probably other languages). Stayed there only one night, had a hot shower, no complaints. ”
- 20 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice place, good atmosphere, a little noisy at night. Definitely the place if you are in your twenties. Could improve breakfast though. ”
- 23 Jan 2014 Anonymous Argentina