Andong PeterPan Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was an OK place to crash for one night but was really lack-luster and unorganized. The place has a lot of potential but needs to be taken better care of. ”
- 13 Aug 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Peter is very nice. If you have a question he will answer with kindness. Very helpful. ”
- 02 Apr 2016 Anonymous Japan
- “ Look up English name across the shoe store/bank, goto the back stairway, it is a few doors after phamacy and 2nd gloor above beauty shop before traditional market as of 2015/06 because the land mark could change. The hostel is clean and nice, location is very good to main attraction by bus, it is about 10 mins walk after you walk to big street on your left, and that is to the train station too. ”
- 05 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA