Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Andrea is incredible friendly and helpful. besides maps of bled, she even prepares a list of famous slovenian/bled food, shops to go. suggested activities! very comfy beds too! ”
- 06 Jun 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ A very comfortable hostel, in Andrea's home. Not your ordinary hostel as my daughter and I had a one bedroom apartment, private bath, own kitchen, sitting room, bedroom and balcony. I understand all rooms at Andrea's is like this. Short distance to lake, town (5 minute walk) which is absolutely beautiful. Andrea was so helpful when we arrived, giving us maps marked with highlighted "must sees", history of Bled, etc. security is great. Stay here, you won't regret it ”
- 24 May 2013 Karen Canada
- “ Great Location, Very friendly and has the best local knowledge. ”
- 03 May 2013 Fiona England