Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Extremely friendly and helpful staff, good breakfast, felt very safe and secure. The hostel was extremely clean and in an excellent location, a few minutes from the port and several plazas and directly beneath the ascensor leading to Cerro Concepción and Cerro Alegre, two cute/artsy neighborhoods up on the hill. I would recommend this hostel to friends and when I return to Valpo I plan on staying here again! ”
- 17 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Best hostel I have ever stayed at. Small--only 7ish rooms which was nice. Very cozy atmosphere--in the rooms and shared spaces. Great clean kitchens with all the equipment you could need. Clean bathrooms. Amazing location. Lovely, very helpful staff! Simple breakfast. Also great that you got your own key and so didn't need to be let in at night. Definitely some fun hanging out in the common area with the other hostel guests--but not a big party hostel. Quiet at night! Which was great. And safe! ”
- 22 Jan 2014 Alice USA
- “ Only one shower for the amount of guests is not enough. We booked a three bed dorm, but there were four beds in our room. That's why there was only very little space left besides the beds. A seperate space to eat the breakfast would be nice too. ”
- 20 Jan 2014 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ Nice atmosphere, great staff, breakfast is ok. Only 1 shower but I didn't have problems waiting to shower. Would be nice to have more common space and something organised by the hostel for solo travellers. ”
- 29 Oct 2013 Anonymous Brazil