Ani & Haakien - Rotterdam
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was really great! Very friendly and service minded staff. The taxi i ordered was waiting outsider right on time. Next time I go to Rotterdam I will absolutly make a reservation there. Next time I will bring some friends aswell! Kind regards Emanuel ”
- 27 Feb 2014 Emanuel Sweden
- “ This hostel provides an excellent locker: there are two power points in each locker. Leave your laptop there and it will be recharged when you walk around Rotterdam. ”
- 23 Dec 2013 Anonymous China
- “ There is no hair dryer and elevator. But staffs are really kind. ”
- 02 Nov 2013 Anonymous China
- “ We booked this hostel because of the excellent reviews on other websites, but upon arrival we actually didn't understand why the reviews had been so good. The big plus is the very cosy communal area / kitchen where you can easily meet fellow travellers. On the other hand the hostel (i.e. kitchen, lobby) seemed to be a bit grubby, the kitchen/showers weren't very clean and there was no soap provided. The keys for the lockers were only handed out upon request. Cosy hostel, but not outstanding! ”
- 12 Oct 2013 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ Close to Central station and Chinatown and 10 minutes from Rotown Club. There is just a little noise in the room. Beautiful garden. ”
- 14 Aug 2013 Anonymous Italy