Animation City Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ When doing the booking, we booked a twin room and got a double, it was just wrongly advertised. Also the room we booked was a private bathroom, although we did have a private bathroom, we still had to go through the living area to use it and this was misleading, we were expecting an en-suite. Neither of this was much of a problem for us, but it could be advertised a bit better as not customers would be as laid back as us . ”
- 04 Sep 2014 Tamara England
- “ Best location to visit the most important sites in budapest! Special thanks to the staff ”
- 01 Aug 2014 marouen Tunisia
- “ Outstanding value, gorgeous room (with SO MUCH SPACE), perfect location and friendly staff. They even helped me prepare a self-guided walking tour of Budapest by chatting about my interests. In short, this hostel was wonderfully classy. It was the opposite of the sort of hostels geared toward drunk teens. I'm sure they'd have fun here, but I'm a little older and enjoy having my own space and some peace and quiet -- all of which Animation City provided. ”
- 14 May 2014 Anonymous USA