Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed my first nights in Mumbai at Anjali Inn. The Airport shuttle service worked well and the driver, who is one of the hostel's staff was very friendly. The room was ok. So there were some mosquitos and one or two spiders. Anyone who expects something different for this price should start to wake up. It"s cheap and it's near the airport. These are the main reasons to go to Anjali Inn. Plus, the staff is really helpful and definitly not trying to ripp you off. Cool guys, Thanks! ”
- 26 Aug 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Untidy rooms, there was a weird stench to the place, the corridors were noisy and we couldn't sleep at all! Had I spent a few extra hundreds I might have stayed at an actually hotel rather than this shady hostel. ”
- 09 Apr 2014 Devi India
- “ it was supposed to be pick up from airport at 1.30 am. .someone with my name on a card did n t came. my firs time in india...some one help me and phone to this hotel.if i don't speech very good English the staff. also. the day before i send a mail to confirm my fly and dettails and not to forget pick up me. ,,,angalli place is very durty place and the publicity photos of the hotel , and all network of hotel is a joke ........room without window.....showers doesn t work...air con works \ ”
- 24 Feb 2014 Anonymous Portugal
- “ Highly reccomendable, the staff are very friendly and helpful... ”
- 03 Feb 2014 Anonymous Spain
- “ I had a great stay at Anjali Inn! First, very appreciative of the airport pickup! What an amazing convenience. Also appreciate the staff accommodating my early check in and late check out. Also happy to have made a few friends there. I will highly recommend staying at Anjali Inn for anyone traveling to Mumbai! ”
- 29 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA