Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Home away from home, simply no better way to put it. It's only a short stroll to the beach and surrounded by tons of places to eat. The wifi works, it's clean, and it's a total bargain for the price. Booked 3 nights and ended up staying for 10! Would absolutely stay here again if ever in Anjuna again. ”
- 28 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Very Near to Anjuna Beach, eat outs and shopping. Resort is very good when you are in low budget. ”
- 30 Dec 2012 Anonymous India
- “ My stay at Anjunapalms Guest house was very pleasant. The owners of the place are very cooperative. The place is clean and is very near to the market and the beach. I would definitely recomment it to everyone. Worth living!!!!! ”
- 15 Dec 2012 Anonymous India
- “ i cant describe what kind of place it was . . . . i mean wtf . . . no walls. i was not able to stay there even for couple of hours. . in future it was my last option. . i would rather stay on the beach mahn but not this place in my life ever again. . . ”
- 13 Dec 2012 Anonymous India
- “ I think the place and the owners were both great. The rooms are much cheaper compared to other guesthouses in the vicinity. The bathroom was quite clean even though it had to be shared among dorm mates.they had hot water 24 hours which is a plus point.The couple who own this place are very welcoming and can help you with directions and tips. Keep it up. ”
- 13 Dec 2012 Anonymous Malaysia